Author Topic: [Expedition] Can't Continue with Ferryman Philosophy Dialogue  (Read 1312 times)

Altos

• Scavenger
  • Epeli for "World's Most Helpful Person" 2013-20XX
    • View Profile
[Expedition] Can't Continue with Ferryman Philosophy Dialogue
« on: August 08, 2019, 03:11:04 pm »
Hey zoners,

I'm not sure if this is actually a bug, but I'm unable to proceed with the Ferryman's dialogue regarding the Descent to Center because I "don't fully grasp the base material" even though I've exhausted all of the dialogue trees. I tried upping my Intelligence with Hypercerebrix up to 9 INT, but this didn't provide any new dialogue options.

I'm fairly confident I didn't screw anything up in his early dialogue, as I ran through it multiple times and chose the options he responded the most positively to. I also got the Philosopher feat (just the 1st one), and I'm able to ask him some personal questions, but he still won't let me proceed through his Descent to Center dialogue.

So, I think this is a bug? 9 INT is as high as I can go, so I'm hoping I don't need any more. That would be a little ridiculous.

I noticed there is still an [Intelligence] check available regarding the True Death / False Death stuff, which I can select infinitely and doesn't seem to proceed anything. Perhaps this is the source of the bug?

Loving the Expedition so far. Thanks for all the fun. :)