Author Topic: Junkyard minor bugs  (Read 1640 times)

Darthgrey

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Junkyard minor bugs
« on: March 25, 2016, 02:13:11 pm »
Hi

First of all I had a bug with Scrappers quest line: after I completed Eddie's quest "Black Eels route to Old Junkyard" (I killed all the Black Eels bandits in the tunnel and reported to Eddie) Eddie gave me reward and that's all. Wiki says that he must give me additional quest to kill Blane, but there is no information about futher quests in dialog options with Eddie in my case.

No more options in dialog, Blaine still avive:

Next problem is captain Broderick and the quest "Retrieve the lost cargo". When I came to Junkyard first of all I visited Depot B and started Scrappers quest line. So I visited docks with a purpose to take more quests only after I completed "Black Eels route to Old Junkyard" for Scrappers and I learned that Silas dont want to give me any of his quests, even the start ones "Collect Grover's debt" and "Retrieve the lost cargo". He told me that there is no wormhole anymore and he is not able to help me with acces to Depot A, but I personally see no problem in giving at least starter quests to a player who finished Scrappers quest line.

And even though Silas did not wanted to gave any of his quests, captain Broderick told me a story about Silent Isle and I had an option in dialog with him to take me there. So, I came to the Silent Isle, explored it and founded lost box of cargo, but neither captain Broderick nor Silas want to speak about it. Funny situation: I know from captain's story that he lost cargo and that he is sad about it, I know a place where this lost cargo could be, captain took me there and I was lucky enough to find it, but I can't give it back because there is no such options in dialog window.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 09:10:35 pm by Darthgrey »

Taggart

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Junkyard minor bugs
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2016, 11:28:13 pm »
Next problem is captain Broderick and the quest "Retrieve the lost cargo". When I came to Junkyard first of all I visited Depot B and started Scrappers quest line. So I visited docks with a purpose to take more quests only after I completed "Black Eels route to Old Junkyard" for Scrappers and I learned that Silas dont want to give me any of his quests, even the start ones "Collect Grover's debt" and "Retrieve the lost cargo". He told me that there is no wormhole anymore and he is not able to help me with acces to Depot A, but I personally see no problem in giving at least starter quests to a player who finished Scrappers quest line.

And even though Silas did not wanted to gave any of his quests, captain Broderick told me a story about Silent Isle and I had an option in dialog with him to take me there. So, I came to the Silent Isle, explored it and founded lost box of cargo, but neither captain Broderick nor Silas want to speak about it. Funny situation: I know from captain's story that he lost cargo and that he is sad about it, I know a place where this lost cargo could be, captain took me there and I was lucky enough to find it, but I can't give it back because there is no such options in dialog window.

That seems more like a "loose end" than a bug. Would be nice to be able to approach Silas with a "Heard you lost some cargo - how much is it worth to you" if you find it but the quest isn't offered. But doesn't sound like a "bug" per se. Deferring to "those that know"; that's my "just a player" observation. :)