Author Topic: Rail crossing Missing Train (Spoilers)  (Read 1798 times)

harperfan7

• Oculite
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Rail crossing Missing Train (Spoilers)
« on: June 16, 2018, 04:36:11 pm »
The wiki says this:

"It is also possible to persuade (70 effective skill required) the bandits to leave the train. This leads to opportunities to join either Protectorate or Free Drones, depending on what you do with the knowledge of the train's location."

I just tried this out, intending to join the free drones.  I persuade the drones to leave the train, then head to the core city metro to see if the drones chick is there; she's not.  I go to herve and all I can say is that I found the train.  I don't think it's true that you can join the free drones if you persuade the bandits to leave.  If I'm wrong, does anybody know what I'm supposed to do?
*eurobeat intensifies*

Tygrende

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Rail crossing Missing Train (Spoilers)
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 08:38:15 pm »
Persuading those Free Drones to leave the train gives you an opportunity to join Protectorate, not Free Drones.

Keep in mind that you just persuaded some random mooks to go against their orders. Regardless of your methods, you allowed the supplies to reach Rail Crossing, made them integrate into the United Stations and prevented Free Drones from getting those supplies for themselves.

As far as I know you can't join Free Drones if you do that, but there was some talk about improving this quest after the expansion is released:

http://underrail.com/forums/index.php?topic=3219.msg17349#msg17349
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 08:43:16 pm by Tygrende »

Fenix

• Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2018, 05:23:45 am »
I didn't persuade anyone in anything - and yet I don't have dialogue option to lie Rail Crossing mayor about train.

I didn't teel about train in SRO too of course.

WTF?

I have a suspicion that thi sis because I somehow induced hostility of Free Drones.
I stealthed inside the camp and stole these few bullets they had in crates... could that be the reason?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 05:46:13 am by Fenix »

Fenix

• Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2018, 06:28:47 pm »
You will never guess what happened - screw up of the year.
Turned out I spoke with bandits, then RELOAD and steal all, but DIDN'T talk with them...

I'm very sorry...