Author Topic: [Spoiler] It's really weird getting grabbed twice by the same trick  (Read 1787 times)

newageofpower

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
I mean, Briggs and his mechanical arm managed to catch the Invictus by the neck (through metal plate armor???) twice now... What kind of magic is this?

TheAverageGortsby

• Faceless
    • View Profile

TheAverageGortsby

• Faceless
    • View Profile
Re: [Spoiler] It's really weird getting grabbed twice by the same trick
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2019, 10:07:45 pm »
River Tam? Great taste.
I'm not saying that it's always the best time for Firefly, but it's never the wrong time for Firefly  :D

MirddinEmris

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2019, 12:04:08 am »
Yeah, it felt weird being grabbed by a mechanical arm when you play 19 Str full metal armor character. I mean my character beat a couple of robots with his bare hands while they were throwing boulders at him. The difference between gameplay and cutscene is a bit too large here for my suspension of disbelief.

newageofpower

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2019, 12:24:39 am »
Yeah, it felt weird being grabbed by a mechanical arm when you play 19 Str full metal armor character. I mean my character beat a couple of robots with his bare hands while they were throwing boulders at him. The difference between gameplay and cutscene is a bit too large here for my suspension of disbelief.
I could buy it happening once (when originally signing up for the Expedition I pointed out he must have taken casualties) but the same trick twice???