Author Topic: Is there ANY way to get SGS to help the Black Eels without persuasion?  (Read 3318 times)

Zyzx

• Noob
    • View Profile
Every guide I've read says to turn in the board and then let the council handle it and they'll choose to help. But that seems to no longer be the case. How do i get SGS to help the black eels without persuasion? And if this isn't possible, then, well, thats just stupid.

Fenix

• Godman
    • View Profile
I think it's Persuation only, and if you do it before Gorsky departs you will need less Persuasion, though nor sure in it.

harperfan7

• Oculite
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Every guide I've read says to turn in the board and then let the council handle it and they'll choose to help.

It used to be possible, but now it isn't.  If you want to do the quest, just get the protectorate to do it. 

Later on, if you side with a certain faction, you can rectify this mistake if you want.
*eurobeat intensifies*

Urthor

• Noob
    • View Profile
Every guide I've read says to turn in the board and then let the council handle it and they'll choose to help.

It used to be possible, but now it isn't.  If you want to do the quest, just get the protectorate to do it. 

Later on, if you side with a certain faction, you can rectify this mistake if you want.

You need to select the middle persuasion option, not the top, and have a LOT.  The top is only possible if Gorsky is there or if you hit level cap tier persuasion