Author Topic: A Question to the Developer about North Underrail and the Protectorate Plot  (Read 3657 times)

VaeliusNoctu

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Hello,

do you maybe Plan a DLC or something like that to realese North and maybe (east and west if east and west exists) underrail? Would be Interesting for me go to North Underrail and the United Stations World. To Explore, read new Storys and get involved in the conflict between the Protectorate-US alliance and the Free Drones.

Would be too Intesting to get some Infos about the lifes in East and West Underrail. Would also be interesting if a Underrail world would exist where people live in wilderness (caves, mushroom coves etc...). In Clans and tribes organized, also more primitive.

The Underrail World have a Big Potencial for Expansions. The game really excites the imagination and and the graphics do not care, because the best like a book anyway happening in my head. It's a long time since I was so impressed with a game.

All these so-called MMORPGs are absolute junk to the ingenuity, quality and depth of this jewel.

Greetz

VN

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
We do plan on adding more locations to the world through expansions hopefully. However, North Underrail will probably only come in a sequel.

VaeliusNoctu

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Very nice...i realy hope you made such a sequel. I read so much from North Underrail and General Melek. The Protectorate remembers me on the Roman Empire. Would be cool (in a sequel) players can maybe bring Biocorp too its old Glory without the failures they made. Or help Free drones.

I dont know who is the Story writer in your Team, but i like it.^^

Gman

• Zoner
    • View Profile
I brought up similar sentiments in one of my first posts, as I likewise wished to hear or find out more with the Protectorate/the whole Upper side/ United Stations/Drones anarchy.  Doubt much of seeing one of their hubs, as the cities that Protectorate took over for their HQ, hub city places, sound massive in comparison to what we are used to with CC, so I don't realistically expect one of those places other than maybe going up to its train station, or being turned away at one of its gate (if they don't shoot you on sight).

You know, hearing more protectorate stuff coming in a (hopeful) expansion, I am... ok with this. Even if its only just being considered right now, it pleases me that it has been given thought and is on the table at the minimum, thank you Styg.

Funnily enough, I'd hoped old Biocorp might play a bit more in rising in this too but I don't actually expect anything like that occurring given what I now know of the game world and how things are presently.

VaeliusNoctu

• Zoner
    • View Profile
The Alliance between the Protectorate and the US is more on fear then on Love as far as i understud the Games Story. After i playd the Story i like the Protectorate not very much...United Stations is a good idea and give more Stability and Peace but

So i thought that maybe Free Drones and some rests of Biocorp can maybe cooperate and "Biocorp" gives the Free drones some Secret Techs and other stuff helps them in their fight.

In my Missions for both sides i found out that the Free drones was much Bigger and a Threat to the Protectorate in North Underrail. So with a bit better equipment Free drones can maybe have better chances and if the day come where Protectorate is weaker maybe some United Stations overthink their role in the Protectorate alliance. So was my thoughts about that.

If you have chosen the Protectorate, you help him continue as a special agent. But that seems to me to be the simpler and more boring way.

The Idea from a United World is nice but the methods are the leadership tolerates immoral and cruel, sometimes. They remain peaceful as long as it pays...Is it not peaceful then they are just ups Free Drones supporters and must be punished. LOL...Strict policy!