Author Topic: Rasophore build  (Read 4438 times)

Tytyger

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Rasophore build
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2021, 09:14:11 pm »
how about you try it and then form any opinion on it, because you just keep theorising.Vasophore armor for now is best armor you can get if you dont want wear tungsten nor spent 3 feats for nimblecanning, build is versatile and can deal with any situation given, your any range build will be shitted by beatles with their disruptive fields or any, psiggers will be shitted even more because interuprion is far more common spell, it is not afraid of melee and their cripple strikes because has spear block and str buffer to go with, there no enemy in the game who is scary for you.Like the most suffered place i was in is praetorian warehouse because i just simply refused go make a suit better than peacekeeper.About skill it scales with str, so everytime you use coke, in rat suit, under ssg, slackjaw, its increases your guns skill so you have more skill.Also there is commando belt, which sadly, i wasnt able to acquire but even without it i killed tchort in one turn, dabbed on faceless commander in his own base and shoved torch into magnar's ass

Valor

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2021, 02:07:48 am »
My main issue with the armour is actually lack of defences for 55% AP. It has some nice extra (but in grand scheme of things unimportant) stuff, but I would much more prefer good tactical vest that would easily surpass the armour defensive wise vs bullets and still be nearly as good vs bio (or maybe have regen vest).

Tytyger

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2021, 05:52:17 am »
bullets is least thing you have too worry about in this game, this armor is literally best non craft armor in the game currently

RewRatt

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2021, 08:11:44 am »
how about you try it and then form any opinion on it, because you just keep theorising.Vasophore armor for now is best armor you can get if you dont want wear tungsten nor spent 3 feats for nimblecanning, build is versatile and can deal with any situation given, your any range build will be shitted by beatles with their disruptive fields or any, psiggers will be shitted even more because interuprion is far more common spell, it is not afraid of melee and their cripple strikes because has spear block and str buffer to go with, there no enemy in the game who is scary for you.Like the most suffered place i was in is praetorian warehouse because i just simply refused go make a suit better than peacekeeper.About skill it scales with str, so everytime you use coke, in rat suit, under ssg, slackjaw, its increases your guns skill so you have more skill.Also there is commando belt, which sadly, i wasnt able to acquire but even without it i killed tchort in one turn, dabbed on faceless commander in his own base and shoved torch into magnar's ass

Dude. Grab OBS, load a save and upload a vid of this happening. I want to learn. How do you, with this gimped build, with no ranged crit, 1-round Tchort. You have no MP, no Stealth. You what - put rat suit on and snuck up to him? 😆 Dude, 38% Phys res is a joke for 55% AP. Incap escape is probably the most useful on it. The other stats are so circumstantial, that you will use Chem Assault in its stead anyway. No enemy is scary? Everything is! You will be knee-capped, crippled, dazed and poisoned with a buddy doppleganger or 2.

I HAVE played such a build. When I just started playing the game, after watching some theory crafting BS from youtube about a Tin-Can AR build with no Initiative. It was friking hell! NEVER, EVER, should anyone start or even consider such a build OP. You will constantly be crippled, shat on and wiped the floor with by anything not pure physical. I mean unspecced spear - 50% of bad block that you can only proc after a melee strike... no man. I truly believe you are trolling.

Tytyger

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2021, 09:20:08 am »
ok, after i finish my current run, i will upload some vids of me doing it

Guehlfirf

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2021, 09:31:45 am »
>I HAVE played such a build. When I just started playing the game, after watching some theory crafting BS from youtube about a Tin-Can AR build with no Initiative.

I feel you. My first build was tin can hammer. At least i was sensible enough to take sprint. It's still was massive pain. There is no way that build can complete dominating.