Author Topic: Don't unequip items newly equipped belt can hold  (Read 1046 times)

hilf

• Oculite
  • Faceless
    • View Profile
Don't unequip items newly equipped belt can hold
« on: November 20, 2021, 09:43:59 am »
Now when i have a belt with extra utility slots equipped and switch it to other belt that also sports extra slots the game will remove items from slots granted by my equipped belt no matter if the new belt can hold them or not. E.g.:

i have 2 slots +1 from trapper's belt and 3 utility items equipped;
i swap traper's belt to doctor's pouch;
my 3rd item gets removed from the belt so the 3rd utility slot is now empty;

It'd be great if the game was unequipping items only after the new belt is equipped so the 3rd item from my example would still be equipped.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 11:17:38 am by hilf »

Mocade

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Re: Don't unequip items newly equipped belt can hold.
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2021, 09:55:56 am »
You know, usually, when you put the new belt on your jeans, everything attached to previous one stays there.
Game already doing you a favor to put off that item from belt and hiding it in inventory so be grateful about it.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 09:58:32 am by Mocade »

hilf

• Oculite
  • Faceless
    • View Profile
Re: Don't unequip items newly equipped belt can hold.
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2021, 03:43:34 pm »
I don't see when that would be a favour as i prefer having something equipped to having nothing equipped and very often i want the same items i had equipped before.

haze1103

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Don't unequip items newly equipped belt can hold
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2022, 12:18:32 am »
Necroing this. I swap a lot between my Bolt Quiver and Trapper's Belt, and it feels arbitrary that only my 3rd slot item gets unequipped. Either actually attach items to the belt (so I can keep different item sets on each belt), or keep my full utility intact.

Pretty sure this affects most people now, since we have to swap to the waist pack when doing purchases or turning in quests.