Author Topic: Using batteries in crafting removes them from action bar  (Read 908 times)

hilf

• Oculite
  • Faceless
    • View Profile
Using batteries in crafting removes them from action bar
« on: December 08, 2021, 05:56:54 pm »
Not even using them, placing them in a crafting slot is enough. I found it after crafting shock shurikens but same thing happens with shock bolts.

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Using batteries in crafting removes them from action bar
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2022, 09:33:44 pm »
Same thing happens with everything. It's technically not a bug, though I get it's annoying.

I might look into changing that behavior at some point. It's not trivial.

WeiJayTan

• Zoner
    • View Profile
    • IMDb profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2022, 05:59:44 am »
Even when the action bar is locked, placing batteries in the crafting slot removes them from the action bar slot they are assigned to [(4), Plasma Cell, Action Bar Slot 8].
It's the same case for medicines when they are placed into storage [(6), Adrenaline Shot, Action Bar Slot 8].

If these items are to remain assigned to the action bar slot while it is locked, shouldn't they be highlighted in red, but unusable and the quantity display zeroed out? Similar to a combat skill that is assigned to an action bar slot but is unusable in the current situation?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 06:23:54 am by WeiJayTan »
“有趣之事皆是好事。” - Twitter Artist @ALumizky
”All interesting things are good things."

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2022, 07:43:16 am »
If these items are to remain assigned to the action bar slot while it is locked, shouldn't they be highlighted in red, but unusable and the quantity display zeroed out? Similar to a combat skill that is assigned to an action bar slot but is unusable in the current situation?

No, the intended behavior is that they are removed, as I stated above.