Author Topic: Reward EXP from enemies killed by allies (or have an option for going solo)  (Read 1174 times)

SadBaxter

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Sometimes it's actually really annoying having allies in combat because they just end up stealing the exp for your kills, it'd be nice if this didn't happen.

I mean there might be an argument that this would be an exploit in the case of hacked turrets or whatever, as that's an optional thing, but fights like the eels/scrapper quest where you're forced to have allies can be frustrating.

... Actually now that I think about it I would really like an option to take on the entire enemy base all by yourself actually.

It'd be fun as heck! Plus it's an opportunity for fun dialogue. I remember the first quest in Stalker SoC had an option to take on all the enemies in an abandoned car mechanic's yourself and I've always taken it whenever I played. One man army kinda situations are fun as hell.

SadBaxter

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Well in the case of the scrappers fight there's no negative repercussions (I think) to just going in and murdering everyone yourself and then going back and accepting the quest to murder everyone afterwards.