Author Topic: Throwing, damage, critical and feats  (Read 1624 times)

Mark The Red

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Throwing, damage, critical and feats
« on: November 22, 2021, 06:27:58 pm »
Do the throwing utilities work with any other feats except the dagger ones?

Is there any way to increase critical hit chance of throwing utilities?

I saw this video, and here the guy has some serious critical hits in a row, how? (he says it's due to the Fatal Throw feat, but hes throwing acid)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQNyIc6UOU0

Is Acid supposed to work with feats, and like this, at all?

Also the Shock Shuriken says it scales with Throwing skill, do both damage sources (mechanical and electrical) scale or only one of them?

Does the damage of Throwing Knife and Shock Shurikens scale well into late game and DLC, or are they deemed really subpar in terms of damage and armor penetration?

Tytyger

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Throwing, damage, critical and feats
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2021, 06:50:30 pm »
throwing knifes have base 5% crit, only way that it can be increased is target have increased chance to get critted or fatal throw.Seems that vials can work off fatal throw too, but i doubt it work with any other feat.About damage, you will struggle against high dt or resist enemies but now when you can throw acid its less of an issue

Mark The Red

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2021, 07:02:16 pm »
throwing knifes have base 5% crit, only way that it can be increased is target have increased chance to get critted or fatal throw.

That is unfortunate.... I hope the damage scales well at least. At least they can be poisoned.

Seems that vials can work off fatal throw too, but i doubt it work with any other feat.

This is a bit annoying, there should be a clear indication of what works with what. Even worse if this is a bug... Styg, if you see this, please solve our dilemma, hvala :)

About damage, you will struggle against high dt or resist enemies but now when you can throw acid its less of an issue

Are Shock Shurikens and Acid enough to face any mechanics or high DT living enemies?

Tytyger

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2021, 08:26:58 pm »
nagas are your real counter, all other bots are manageable

Mark The Red

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2021, 08:40:19 pm »
nagas are your real counter, all other bots are manageable

That sounds pretty damn good in my book.