Author Topic: Speed Up the game/movement (CheatEngine)  (Read 3999 times)

kasper747

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Speed Up the game/movement (CheatEngine)
« on: January 17, 2015, 02:05:51 pm »
Hi,

it takes a lot of time to walk in this game. Also I feel that all movement in the game are to slow. So I personally use CheatEngine to increase the speed of the game.
Usually I have 2x on. Then I am walking sometimes I switch to 5x. 1.5x i would feel for myself as very normal.

You guys should implement something like this also in the game.

Elhazzared

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Speed Up the game/movement (CheatEngine)
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2015, 02:52:45 pm »
Your walk speed is supposed to be that because of things like detection mechanics. You could indeed just speed the whole game but then in some cases people would complain that they get very little reaction time.

I definitly understand your point but I personaly would hate if I had less reaction time when I'm trying to sneak around.

Mindless

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2015, 06:38:13 pm »
Yep, and I personally use Tabi Boots(+10%) and Sprint(+~30%) for faster moving. Detecting is pretty slow sometimes.

LuckyRX7

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2015, 11:48:37 pm »
how about quick travel to already known places (say from one end of Controlled Zone to another end of Controlled Zone)

or can a controlled zone show Red / Yellow / Green as color indicators for Hostile, Nuetral and Allied? Perhaps one of the rules for quick travelling would be only in Allied zones?