Announcements > Announcements

Underrail: Heavy Duty DLC

(1/3) > >>

Styg:
Hi guys,

It is our pleasure to announce a second DLC called "Underrail: Heavy Duty."

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpaFg6mnlak

This DLC focuses primarily on three new weapon types - light machine gun and minigun, both of which fall under a new skill called Heavy Guns, and grenade launcher which is a part of the existing Guns skill. These weapons will add a number of new interesting play styles.

In addition to this, the DLC will feature a high-level side-mission that is designed to provide a challenge to Underrail veterans. You'll be pitted against one of the most formidable fighting force in Underrail. On higher difficulties, especially, this mission will serve as an ultimate test of your particular build.

That's it. The DLC is out November 1st, but you can wishlist it now on Steam or GOG.

Cheers.

mattu:
What have you done, Styg? What have you done?

I am supposed to be done with Underrail until Infusion comes out. And so were you.

Well, I guess we can't help ourselves. See you in November.

ciox:
Can haz beta branch?

Researcher:
What about underrail Infusion project when it will be done? I was waiting for it.

destroyor:
Heavy Duty will be a day 1 purchase for me of course.

I hope Styg is using this opportunity to test new infusion mechanic as well as experiment with better sound effect. I understand Underrail was started years ago and some of the sound effect are fine for what they are at the time. It just that the sound effect, especially for firearm, should be taken to the next level (more thump, i.e.: Sniper Rifle should give you a thunderous boom instead of sounding like a semi-auto rifle/airsoft gun).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version