Author Topic: [Spoilers] No progression during the side quest.  (Read 585 times)

Hawk

• Zoner
    • View Profile
[Spoilers] No progression during the side quest.
« on: August 10, 2021, 07:15:35 pm »
I've been asked by Harland to check out who ripped off the camera, in under passages. I've found the issue, apparently it was stolen by the group of junkies, living in the hideout next door. When I came there, they were all "high", because they were fed of rotten mushrooms. I killed their "cook", because he went hostile, after we had a dispute about his actions on those poor junkies ( unfortunately it was long time ago since begin of my playthrough, and I don't remember anymore, what happened exactly).

So the current problem is that I've spent quiet a lot of time in game already, finished few important main quests. And those junkies are still "high", not available for dialogue or any interactions, despite there is no person now, who were feeding them with that rotten stuff. In the wiki there are mentions of 2 available scenarios. In my case none of it happened. I guess it's bugged...
Here is the screenshot of the NPCs ( it's been a while, since I killed the other NPC ).
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 07:26:15 pm by Hawk »

Yogimanz

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: [Spoilers] No progression during the side quest.
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2021, 08:01:22 am »
In this variation, the smugglers have been poisoned by the contaminated waste used to fertilize the nearby Mindshrooms. As a result, the victims have become mentally paralysed. It is assumed that this effect is permanent.

The player's task here is only to discover what's going on and report it back to Harland. As to what will happen to the residents inside is completely up to the player and the result will not impact the quest reward.