Author Topic: Black eel rampage  (Read 2173 times)

Greep

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Black eel rampage
« on: April 01, 2015, 10:01:54 pm »
So I enter junkyard docks and.. black eels everywhere start attacking me for no reason.  Towards the end game.  Has this happened to anyone?  Does pissing the protectorate off cause this if you allied with them to take out the scrappers?

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Black eel rampage
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 07:00:45 am »
I don't think it's the issue from before. Are there Protectorate soldiers at the docks? Are you hostile with the Protectorate?

Greep

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2015, 07:06:45 am »
No and yes (finished free drones, went rambo in free maura although I did kill the security guy first).  Pretty sure there weren't any cans at the dock even though there probably should have been.

I think it's just weird because this is the first time it's happened despite my having pissed off the protectorate before in other games.  Then again, I sometimes leave the scrapper assault for much later so I can scum those 2 hexogens off gort every junkyard visit xD

Alliance rampages are pretty unpredictable.  I trashed SRO one game and then walked up to fort apogee and was greeted xD
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 07:27:00 am by Greep »

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2015, 08:07:31 am »
If you only killed Cans in the lower level of embassy that shouldn't make you hostile to the entire Protectorate faction, though. If you have a save of before you entered the docks, we can take a look at it.

Greep

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2015, 08:29:22 am »
Well it wasn't just the embassy, it was SRO and their base in core city :D  I'm not surprised at the protectorate, just the eels, as I swear this hasn't happened in a previous version despite pissing off the protectorate and also getting an alliance with the eels.

Maybe it would be nice if whenever you piss off a faction you get a notice? Example "For your actions, you have become vilified with the powder gangers!"

player1

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2016, 09:54:07 pm »
I've just logged new bug on this same issue.

It seems this is not fixed for a long time...  :-\

If you got support from Protectorate to help Black Eels and later finish Free Drone story line by attacking SRO, Black Eels will become hostile (despite Junkyard at that point not having any Protectorate presence anymore).