Author Topic: Zone Transition Failures  (Read 1564 times)

SagaDC

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Zone Transition Failures
« on: September 28, 2013, 09:51:55 am »
I know this has been reported before, but I've noticed that I'm getting more and more Zone Transition Failures the longer I play the same character. They were rare at first, but now that I have a Level 10 character tromping around in Junkyard, I've started seeing them with greater frequency.

At the moment, I can't enter the 'Back Alley' area of Junkyard (preventing me from finishing Grover's optional quest), and I can't exit Junkyard back into the Hopper Caves (forcing me to use the Ferry to get back to South Gate Station). Not insurmountable, but mildly annoying. :)

EDIT - Upon returning to South Gate Station to visit the vendors, I've encountered more Zone Transition Failures. I can no longer visit Floors 6-8 (Medical, Engineering, and Agronomy).

EDIT x2 - Or the Hopper Caves.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 10:53:58 am by SagaDC »

Ravior

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Zone Transition Failures
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 10:54:32 pm »
I also had zone transition failures with the released and patched 1.0.0.7 version from gog.
Is there any news about this yet? I cant find where...

ShadowRun

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 02:23:03 am »
Do you still encounter the errors going between the mentioned maps after you disable Autosave?

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2016, 01:46:07 pm »
There's a thread about it here: http://underrail.com/forums/index.php?topic=1706.30
You can upload your save(s) and error logs for inspection. You'll find both in Documents\My Games\Underrail