Author Topic: Suggested feats : Poorly thought  (Read 907 times)

YoungCourier

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Suggested feats : Poorly thought
« on: July 30, 2021, 05:22:19 pm »
My poorly thought suggested feats:

Feats :
Butcher : Increase damage against living being by 10% but lower your damage against machine by 10 %

Fresh meat : Increase your damage by 10% for each enemies killed with bladed weapon (Spear,machete,knife,and serrated or spiked gloves)

Mania : Increase attack and fortitude by 30% but render your character uncontrollable until the effect worn out (Your character will be taken over by the AI)

Shield mastery : your block increase by another 15%, now you be able to block bolts and bullet with your shield to reduce damage taken.

Stampede : Rush at your enemy with your spear,  give mechanical damage and unbalanced debuff (Depend on movement point for range and strength for damage).cost mp instead of ap

Charge : Rush at your enemies and ramming them full speed,  give mechanical damage and chances to get either unbalanced or dazed debuff. Depend on cons and str.  Cost MP instead of ap

Just some thought i give.  Not really good feats probably XD

ShoggothWhisperer

• Oculite
  • Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Suggested feats : Poorly thought
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2021, 06:24:22 pm »
Butcher just sounds like a worse version of serial killer and the beast tattoo, and the downside isn't worth it for such a small bonus. Fresh meat is just the Taste for Blood on kill effect that only works for bladed weapons. Mania sounds like a pain in the ass to implement, and just means that you pop all your drugs and abilities first then activate mania to get a free 30% damage for most builds. Shield mastery is crazy overpowered since it basically gives you a 50% chance to block most forms of mechanical damage with shield arm and boosts the damage of shield bash further, which can reach zero AP already. Stampede and charge sound like the same ability, and it costing MP basically just means that melee builds get an extra free attack with all the ways to generate extra MP. Why bother suggesting feats if you yourself concede that they are poorly thought out and not good?

YoungCourier

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Suggested feats : Poorly thought
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2021, 01:30:49 am »
Butcher just sounds like a worse version of serial killer and the beast tattoo, and the downside isn't worth it for such a small bonus. Fresh meat is just the Taste for Blood on kill effect that only works for bladed weapons. Mania sounds like a pain in the ass to implement, and just means that you pop all your drugs and abilities first then activate mania to get a free 30% damage for most builds. Shield mastery is crazy overpowered since it basically gives you a 50% chance to block most forms of mechanical damage with shield arm and boosts the damage of shield bash further, which can reach zero AP already. Stampede and charge sound like the same ability, and it costing MP basically just means that melee builds get an extra free attack with all the ways to generate extra MP. Why bother suggesting feats if you yourself concede that they are poorly thought out and not good?

I kinda hope if there a bit criticsm for it since maybe they can be rebalance or either expanded XD.

But thanks for you feedback i really appreciate i,  was a bit poorly thought XD.