Author Topic: Deep Cavern - What to do after Mycokardia ?  (Read 1258 times)

Ramen_os

• Zoner
    • View Profile
    • Ramenos
Deep Cavern - What to do after Mycokardia ?
« on: October 31, 2016, 04:12:35 am »
Hello,

I am currently in deep cavern. First, let me tell you something dear developers. The game is good but the deep cavern part is too much hardcore. I hope you are not going to frustrate more users like that in your extension....

Let's go back to the cavern. I walked on the cavern and I finally found a way to kill the Pulsating Root: I picked up the oddity and the Mycokardia.

However, there are too much enemies there and I cannot climb on the root. Is that passage obligatory or is there another way to get to the destination of this climb?  As we cannot clim during combat (which is more frustrating), I don't know what to do because there are these towers mushrooms and another mushroom which comes from nowhere.

Really... I would need some help because it's really frustrating.  :o

Thank you

LightningMonk

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Deep Cavern - What to do after Mycokardia ?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 04:56:59 am »
You have to kill all the mushrooms near you. No way around it, but once you kill the pulsating root the mushroom turretswill never regenerate thankfully. Once they're all dead and you're out of combat, you'll be allowed to climb up the exit. Heal first because more turrets will be waiting above.

Tygrende

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Deep Cavern - What to do after Mycokardia ?
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 09:50:46 am »
Mushroom turrets stop respawning once you kill the Pulsating Roots. It's easy to kill them by peeking out of the corner to shoot, going back around the corner, repeat.

You can easily stealth past or kill other shroomlings once all turrets are dead. They won't appear unless you get near them.