Author Topic: Deep Cavern - Did I follow the good way to the Ark Station ?  (Read 1607 times)

Ramen_os

• Zoner
    • View Profile
    • Ramenos
Deep Cavern - Did I follow the good way to the Ark Station ?
« on: November 02, 2016, 12:52:47 pm »
Hi,

I am currently on the Deep Cavern, my ammo is not unlimited so I just would like to be sure that I did not do anything wrong.

1) I killed the Pulsating Root and I picked up all items it had on it.
2) I escaped this damn mushroom forest after. :o
3) Tchortist camp on West is an ally.
4) Faceless on East did not want to let me pass, so I had to kill them. Problem: some faceless are invisible and they ruin my character easily so I just escaped to the North as fast as I could.
5) After some areas, I arrived to a kind of Centre where a camera is talking to me. I guess I have to find keycards and another special items here.

Am I on the right way? Do I need to come back at Tchortist station after? Because invisible faceless are still alive... And I don't want to fight them :D

Thanks for your help
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 03:05:20 pm by ramenos »

hilf

• Oculite
  • Faceless
    • View Profile
Re: Deep Cavern - Did I follow the good way to the Ark Station ?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 03:32:43 pm »
Yes, you are. Infiltrate the power plant until you are able to transfer power.
You can transfer to several places but not at the same time and not all of them are mandatory.

There's no need to get back to Tchortists but you'll need to get to area between two factions, where monsters spawn. Not sure if you'll need to fight invi Faceless while getting there.

Ramen_os

• Zoner
    • View Profile
    • Ramenos
Re: Deep Cavern - Did I follow the good way to the Ark Station ?
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 02:43:54 pm »
Yes, you are. Infiltrate the power plant until you are able to transfer power.
You can transfer to several places but not at the same time and not all of them are mandatory.

There's no need to get back to Tchortists but you'll need to get to area between two factions, where monsters spawn. Not sure if you'll need to fight invi Faceless while getting there.

Thanks for your feedback. However, I don't know why Faceless don't like me. It seems to be a blocking point. Do I really need to reactivate the power on the Ark Station ? I posted another post here: http://underrail.com/forums/index.php?topic=2779.0

I am litterally blocked and I reaaally don't know how to move on.