Author Topic: Boat to Silent Isle Bug  (Read 1482 times)

Jazhara7

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Boat to Silent Isle Bug
« on: December 20, 2015, 04:51:34 pm »
I am currently busy with the Silent Isle quest, and finding I wasn't ready yet, I went back to Junkyard. Now I no longer have the option to travel back to silent isle, I only get the option to travel to SGS.

Fenix

• Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Boat to Silent Isle Bug
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2015, 11:53:48 pm »
Well, after I completed this quest, after I went back I also had no such option - to sail again to Silent Isle. Hovever, some time later this option appeared in dialog.
Try to done some quest maybe it works.

Also I had another concern - I had line "take me on Silent Isle" before I take quest. Didn't used it, so I don't know maybe it is not a bug.

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2015, 09:27:16 am »
Fixed for the next patch. Broderick should now properly offer the option to return to Silent Isle again. Also, in the release version, several NPCs can tell you rumors about Silent Isle, unlocking the option to ask Broderick to sail you there without getting the quest from Silas, just so you can get *SPOILER* without being forced to play the Black Eels questline.

Fenix

• Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2015, 06:06:28 pm »
Also, in the release version, several NPCs can tell you rumors about Silent Isle, unlocking the option to ask Broderick to sail you there without getting the quest from Silas, just so you can get *SPOILER* without being forced to play the Black Eels questline.

:) Smart move!