Author Topic: Air Guns?  (Read 1613 times)

zsewqthewolf

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Air Guns?
« on: August 01, 2018, 02:32:09 am »
I don't know if this will get added or not but it would be awesome if there were air guns in the game, it just fit so well into the setting of things. They would be cheap easy to buy and make and have lots of ammo to start with to boot, but will never but an old school firearm

zsewqthewolf

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Air Guns?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2018, 12:34:52 am »
I ask this because it would make a perfect starter weapon and give more to work with. like dart guns or big steel ball bearings to fire at the enemy, with that you can do prison darts acid darts and more.

Metro 2033 and last light and there newest one coming out soon use air guns, Fallen Earth made it look like its from an old paintball gun that been modded to fire bb at deadly speeds plus there some bad ass looking one like Rex 357 air pistol

ciox

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2018, 01:02:01 pm »
Yeah, I know the Tihar was cool in that game, but I kinda have doubts we'll get it, it wouldn't require any new sprites (can just use the rifle or sniper rifle sprites) but there's still a lot of work to create a new weapon/ammo/components type far as I can tell.

Fenix

• Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2018, 08:35:57 pm »
For hopper hunting...

zsewqthewolf

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2018, 12:34:39 am »
Yeah, I know the Tihar was cool in that game, but I kinda have doubts we'll get it, it wouldn't require any new sprites (can just use the rifle or sniper rifle sprites) but there's still a lot of work to create a new weapon/ammo/components type far as I can tell.

I don't mind buying a weapon DLC for the game so far the game been great and with the new expansion i don't mind putting in 5 more $ to get it but would be nice for a weapon base dlc to be 1$ but can't wish for everything