Author Topic: Make the final quest complete  (Read 1097 times)

`louse`

Make the final quest complete
« on: January 24, 2019, 12:15:18 pm »
Propose a developers fix quest "Retrieve the cube" and make him completed. I was upset that it couldn't be solved. I believe that quests have the possibility of failure also needs to be able to complete. Otherwise "Research facility (JKK)" should also fail since I didn't bring Gunner a device.

brobotics

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Make the final quest complete
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2019, 06:22:17 pm »
Well Gunnar didn't have an issue with the Cube being lost to Tchortists as it gets the Faceless off their ass.

`louse`

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2019, 07:03:35 pm »
Nevertheless, it gives a clear indication - "Gunnar Edstrom wants you to acquire a device previously owned by the Acid Hunters, now in possession of Coretech. It's held in a secret research facility owned by Coretech." The protagonist does not perform it. Mission fail)

brobotics

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2019, 12:39:48 am »
Nevertheless, it gives a clear indication - "Gunnar Edstrom wants you to acquire a device previously owned by the Acid Hunters, now in possession of Coretech. It's held in a secret research facility owned by Coretech." The protagonist does not perform it. Mission fail)

I think you need to read through the final dialogue with Gunnar again. He basically tells you "good job killing two birds with one stone, now I can get back to watching the Arena and shit." Only reason he wanted the Cube in the first place was to keep his broadcasting empire afloat. So, mission complete, boss

`louse`

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2019, 09:32:27 am »
I know all his conversations. Just Gunnar from those people who are trying to benefit from any situation, even very bad. But he gave the job " ... purchase the device..."instead of trying to solve the problem with faceless.
But in fact I'm not about this quest, and that the last quest was considered completed, because the events in it are not the fault of the player.