Author Topic: The only game I've come back to after breaks  (Read 1465 times)

dudicon

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
The only game I've come back to after breaks
« on: March 12, 2020, 04:28:08 am »
I often try playing games, and often don't enjoy them very much. If take a break for more than a week or two I remember nothing from it and decide to start again at some point or just entirely abandon it.

I've been able to play this game on and off and it stands out so well in my memory, I can always come back. I started in 19.07 and keep coming back to it when I have time(I have a lot of other hobbies and often have long breaks without playing anything), I'm level 22 now and have split between the Tchort institute quest line and expedition for the past few hours.

I just want to say how happy I am to actually enjoy a video game for the first time in many years(at the ripe age of 32).

Thanks a lot for making this bud
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 04:30:25 am by dudicon »

Quidam Craft

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Re: The only game I've come back to after breaks
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2020, 01:28:45 pm »
I feel so much like you about Underrail.
I'm playing other stuff, Having a lot of other hobbies and well..., work take me a lot of my time.

But every year, almost, I have my underrail rush where I try a new character and play the game over and over again.

bati

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: The only game I've come back to after breaks
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2020, 08:05:58 am »
UnderRail is one of the best RPGs I've ever played. Everything it does just resonates so well with me - city crawling and lore dumps are kept to a minimum as it should be, stat and perk systems are intuitive and extremely well thought out, with great synergies and gameplay-transforming abilities. Huge focus on exploration and combat, both executed extremely well.

There is literally nothing I can hold against this game. Probably explains why I have ~600h in it.