Off Topic > Other Games

Dwarf Fortress

(1/51) > >>

maheusz:
So... does anybody here play this awesome game? I was thinking of doing some succesion game - and maybe somebody would be interested?

My level is... average. I'm most certainly not a newbie - I can build a fort in most biomes, including moutains. Sadly aquafiers or undead are beyond my level of skill (getting butchered on start... or flooding the fort in the former case).

Any volunteers?

JeffTheShark:
i would LOVE to do a succession game, but pray tell, what version of DF do you want to use?

maheusz:
Well I'm using newest 34.11 version - with tiles, mind you. Of course it's not like I figured out the minecarts yet, but I get by. And some of the bugs were fixed, so it's pretty neat, certainly better than earlier ones.

It would be neat to try something like succesion game, waiting for new version to come out ;). With trees and stuff.

JeffTheShark:
cool, any plans on our games placement? or the rules to it? mods? stuff likes that?

maheusz:
I'm not really a big fan of mods, but if you want we could try some. About the rules... One year = one turn? Does that seems okay? Also starting on some savage tile. Maybe mountains or badlands, to add to the challenge? With a world where is little to no metal? Any other ideas? :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version