Author Topic: Fixed Mechanic skill for Throwing Knives, Bear Trap and Caltrops  (Read 1418 times)

Ragshak

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
For crafting Throwing Knives from Metal Sheets game checks quality of that given metal BUT in the end damage of knives depends only on Throwing skill. Please introduce fixed amount of Mechanic skill needed for crafting knives.

Same goes with Bear Traps and Caltrops.

On top of that please add option to poison clean Throwing Knives from Crafting panel by using only Biology skill.

MirddinEmris

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Fixed Mechanic skill for Throwing Knives, Bear Trap and Caltrops
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 07:22:53 pm »
That would make sense for most of the items. I mean like a possibility to craft item "to the best of your ability" even if quality of the components is highers. It somewhat makes sense, i mean using high quality components to the best of them requires skill, but crafting average items out of them does not (or not much at least).

Also, we really need button "Craft MAX".

Fenix

• Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2018, 04:23:31 am »
And new crafting interface...
Because when you recycle 10 leather armor in a row you somehow getting tired with monotoneous set of motion,
It could be done as ITEM in inventory, like repait kit but instead you click it to decompose something.

Fenix

• Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2018, 11:18:49 am »
I know, but do you even know that you need to move mouse on button to craft something?
It would be neat if there was some button that do the same.
Like put item->press button.