Author Topic: AI Core from the Arke Power Station  (Read 2045 times)

kurybambuk

• Noob
    • View Profile
AI Core from the Arke Power Station
« on: May 21, 2016, 10:22:58 am »
I haven't got enough skill in mechanics to repair the gates by myself, so i need to repair this bloody robot in the corner. Wiki says I need the "Red AI Core" from the Arke Power Station. But I have already been there, killed the whole horde of robots, switched off all the generators with the cables on the floor, changed the power management. And there's still no any "IRIS Core" or something... or I am dumb. Help guys, where is this thing?

player1

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: AI Core from the Arke Power Station
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2016, 11:26:34 am »
It should be new area in the facility that can be accessed after finishing power plant stuff.

reinhark

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: AI Core from the Arke Power Station
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2016, 02:59:40 pm »
I haven't got enough skill in mechanics to repair the gates by myself, so i need to repair this bloody robot in the corner. Wiki says I need the "Red AI Core" from the Arke Power Station. But I have already been there, killed the whole horde of robots, switched off all the generators with the cables on the floor, changed the power management. And there's still no any "IRIS Core" or something... or I am dumb. Help guys, where is this thing?

Use any one of the computers around the Ark power station.

They should have option that says "open door to IRIS Core".

The door is located straight ahead from where you have first entered Ark power station.
Self-proclaimed great cheater. Frequent game breaker. Liberator of limitations.