Author Topic: [Heavy Duty] Gunslinger missing after using Rift  (Read 518 times)

Palaiologos

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
[Heavy Duty] Gunslinger missing after using Rift
« on: December 23, 2023, 03:32:13 am »
I asked Gunslinger to wait in stealth by the Rift at the Compound entrance, and did the Foundry and Waterway Facility Quest after that. Upon returning using the Rift, he is nowhere to be found (checked the entrance and the rail car) and the Gunslinger quest does not appear as failed. The save was made in 1.2.0.13. When I load it in 1.2.0.14 I still cannot find the Gunslinger.

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: [Heavy Duty] Gunslinger missing after using Rift
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2023, 10:59:00 am »
I've fixed the underlying issue, but I'm going to need your save to test if the issue resolves itself automatically or some extra measures are necessary. Saves can be found under C:\Users\[User name]\Documents\My Games\Underrail\Saves. You can upload it to Google/One Drive, Dropbox or any other cloud service of your liking and post the link here.

Palaiologos

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2023, 05:07:18 am »
I've fixed the underlying issue, but I'm going to need your save to test if the issue resolves itself automatically or some extra measures are necessary. Saves can be found under C:\Users\[User name]\Documents\My Games\Underrail\Saves. You can upload it to Google/One Drive, Dropbox or any other cloud service of your liking and post the link here.
Thanks! This is the save before returning to the Compound.
Well, it seems that I'm not allowed to post external links. Please paste the link after the dropbox website.
scl/fi/rjg4prvpx0201ctfh2jav/quicksave.zip?rlkey=8tfhzk0hart1b5e2ulpbnufw4&dl=0

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2023, 10:27:34 am »
It won't resolve on its own in your case, but through dev powers I've fixed it for your save so you don't have to wait for a patch (not sure if it'll even be out this week). I went back through the rift and the Gunslinger should be waiting for you. Just don't tell him to wait at that spot by the rift until the patch is out and you're good.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kao1s0r9vxbu0pa/gunslingerRift.rar?dl=0

Let me know if it works. I think you can't post links cause you're a new user. Takes a few posts before you get to do that.

Palaiologos

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2023, 12:40:05 pm »
It worked smoothly. Thanks for the help!