Author Topic: Can I ask someone for a build?  (Read 1522 times)

slifer

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Can I ask someone for a build?
« on: November 21, 2016, 10:59:21 am »
So I created a new Toon (Metathermic Xbow Build) all by myself and ive been rocking with it. The Pyro stream and Cryostasis is awesome. I want to Creat a new one with a smg as weapon(or a side one) But im pretty much in the dark about SMGs. Can someone help me build this thingmajig?

Yonaiker

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Can I ask someone for a build?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 12:00:41 pm »
http://underrail.info.tm/?build=AwGloJgVhG5AbCAjKAHCA7CgzDcYu+hoyeJRlp5Zx1dhyIGqIOoALExziBx3yRQmmUJl6YAnM3S9UyIA

This was similar build I used in my latest playthrought which I completed the game without problems, if your are using SMG as a main weapon I recommend getting a sniper rifle as a secondary so you will have more options to many situations, for psi this one I focused on fire psi (Pyromaniac) but if you want you can switch to Hypothermia if you like, Cryogenic Induction will make you one-shot almost everybody thanks to a well placed aimed shot with a sniper even with full health, as for SMG if you build one with a Muzzle Break (Burst two additional shots) with expertise you can make a lot of damage even with 5mm, (it was my caliber of choice) besides you have at your disposal the special bullets but some of them need a bit of chemistry invested depending of the caliber you will use. As for armor I used Riot Gear but is up to you which looks more reliable.

slifer

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Can I ask someone for a build?
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2016, 12:39:29 pm »
Ehh. Thanks for the suggestion but not really the kind of build im lookin at. I guess im gonna try to build this thing myself then. Im gonna come back for a Reply on what happen. But please if you have any input just post there. ;D