Author Topic: Witcher-Inspired Feat  (Read 1446 times)

UnLimiTeD

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Witcher-Inspired Feat
« on: September 30, 2013, 12:11:50 am »
So, recently read randomly through the Witcher-wiki (the games by CD Projekt), and found out in the first game, there's a potion giving the character poisonous blood.
Figured that'd be an actually really awesome feat to be unlocked by some quest line, or maybe a recipe of the same origin, to kill those annoying bloodsuckers and damage anything attacking without weapons.
Now don't tell it it doesn't make sense, spiked armor enhancing electric sledgehammers didn't make sense, either! >:( ;)
First person to give Styg Karma.

I hereby declare that I love the oddity system and am in favour of shop and carry limits.

Rothgar

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Witcher-Inspired Feat
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 01:44:19 am »
I do think that would trip up the bio-scans in the cave entrances of SGS and set off those auto-turrets though :P but not a bad idea. DnD has something similar but you have resistances to poison. Plus that would only be useful in melee, and lets face it melee can be deadly if you are not careful. Plus I would imagine enemies that are poisonous themselves could not be poisoned so that kind of limits what it would work against.