Author Topic: Can't find rail crossing abandoned warehouse  (Read 10748 times)

Megabiquette

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Can't find rail crossing abandoned warehouse
« on: April 04, 2016, 09:55:05 pm »
I found it during my first run somehow but now I'm stuck.
I looked on the wiki map, yes there is some little building along the rail inhabited by lurker hunters but I can't find the entrance to the warehouse.
Thanks  for your help!

Taggart

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Can't find rail crossing abandoned warehouse
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2016, 12:36:19 am »
Are you talking about the Dude's quest?

If yes...

Spoiler (highlight to read):
---------------------------
.From where the Rail Crossing train is, go E twice.
---------------------------

xammurapi

• Probably not a Spambot
  • xammurapi
    • View Profile
    • umap3d
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2016, 07:06:26 am »
I found it during my first run somehow but now I'm stuck.
I looked on the wiki map, yes there is some little building along the rail inhabited by lurker hunters but I can't find the entrance to the warehouse.
Thanks  for your help!
if you're talking about this abandoned warehouse http://www.underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Abandoned_Warehouse, it is there:
Underrail 3d map http://underrail.com/forums/index.php?topic=1918.0
My Skype: xinomobile__

Megabiquette

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2016, 01:30:45 pm »
Finally found it. The tricky part is there's two ways of getting south and they don't lead to the same zone...

player1

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2016, 04:54:46 pm »
With addition of new dark  zone, in patch 1.0.0.14, that goes through rails between Rail Crossing and area that leads to hijacked train, original directions to go south to get to the warehouse are a bit misleading.

Correct directions would be go south-east, then turn westward.  8)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 05:00:17 pm by player1 »

Hal900x

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2016, 05:13:15 am »
I had a hard time finding it too. Is is the one with the stealthed hunters right in front of it? They pwn me btw...sudden spike in difficulty=try Core City instead.

Hal900x

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2016, 08:35:32 am »
Bump: This is ridiculous. I have scoured the entire area SW of Rail Crossing till the point it is entirely devoid of life. I've gone down the tracks till they turn East, and explored every tile to the West of those tracks. I've gone underground and done the same. This is NOT the Dude's quest, that is supposedly due East of Rail Crossing. This is the one for Myles.  IIRC, the Abandoned Warehouse is supposed to be SW of Rail Crossing. I cannot find it anywhere. I have killed the Hunters, I have gone up and down the ladders and eliminated the crawlers. I have explored the underground clear back to SGS surveillance room. Is it NOT southwest of Rail Crossing? Please give detailed, map by map instructions from Rail Crossing. Do you need to detect a secret entrance of some sort? Is there a blast door that needs to be up? (there was one to the W of the tracks at one point, but it looks permanently closed). Is it the door with the Intercom? This is driving me insane guys. Thanks.

EDIT: Scrutinizing xammurapi's map with excruciating care, I think I have finally found it. You need to hug the tracks to the East as you move South, THEN go West. Crazy confusing. I don't know if I'm gonna make it through deep caverns with the level of frustration this particular location caused me...I basically just moved on to Core City and nearly cleared because I got so sick of looking.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 08:46:55 am by Hal900x »

Taggart

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2016, 10:39:47 pm »
EDIT: Scrutinizing xammurapi's map with excruciating care, I think I have finally found it. You need to hug the tracks to the East as you move South, THEN go West. Crazy confusing. I don't know if I'm gonna make it through deep caverns with the level of frustration this particular location caused me...I basically just moved on to Core City and nearly cleared because I got so sick of looking.

Yeah, as player1 noted above - the new areas recently added have caused some older directional instructions to be misleading; because they were written before the new areas, and thus don't account for them in the directions - you didn't used to need to hug the side, for example.

Just keep that in mind if you read some directionals - that you might need to take a particular exit on a compass heading, not just any one.