Author Topic: Inventory Glitch...and a few other things.  (Read 1865 times)

joejoefine

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Inventory Glitch...and a few other things.
« on: November 01, 2012, 01:16:32 am »
Hi,

I noticed that when I had an inventory filled with items, to the point where a slider appears, if I dragged something from the *bottom* of my inventory to the top, I would basically create a copy of the item at the top, while leaving the original item at the bottom. I used this on stacks of health hypos and ammunition, and I found that I could duplicate these stacks five or six times (not sure how much longer it could have gone on for).

Additionally, as my inventory was being moved around to accommodate for these new items, some of my items (I remember special weapons I had) were lost (as if they were deleted).  I no longer have the save game, but I just wanted to inform you anyway so that you can experiment on your own to see whats going on. 

As much as it is a relief to have what seems to be a limitless inventory, just wanted to suggest that I feel there should be some limitations, just because it can become a bit unrealistic to have access to so many items without having to worry about encumbrance etc.

Oh yes, and one more thing. I know you're aware of the 12.7 mm sniper rifle requiring more action points than the player has available or can earn (looks like agility doesn't increase action points? At least not in this current build), I found that you can actually snipe in real time with that anyway, and then it puts you into combat mode. It just seems a bit contradictory that you can do it in real time, but not when you have a full bar of action points as they seem like they should be the same thing...in theory.

Well that's all. Really great game so far! You've done a fallout fan proud

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Inventory Glitch...and a few other things.
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 08:29:33 am »
Hi, I fixed the item duplicating bug (with the scrolling) and the snipe AP cost.

I don't think I've ever managed to actually delete an item from the inventory by accident, so I'll look into that. If you can remember how you managed to do that, let me know.

Thanks.