Author Topic: [BUG ?] How to hang up the game ...  (Read 1325 times)

To_an

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
[BUG ?] How to hang up the game ...
« on: April 25, 2016, 03:29:30 pm »
... engage combat, and when it's your opponent's turn, try to load a savegame. And instead of that choose to delete a savegame. The confirmation window will appear and get stuck without any mean to quit it. Not sur if it's really a bug tough. Discover that in fort Apogee where the guard on first floor (where consul Oliver and Colonel Carthcart are) enter combat mode because i still have my weapons on hands, whereas i am a member of the Protectorate.

Forgot to say i am playing the 1.0.1.9 version of the game since Gog haven't release the last hotfix.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 03:43:56 pm by To_an »

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: [BUG ?] How to hang up the game ...
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 11:11:00 am »
Fixed for the next update.

Has GOG since released the new update on their site?

To_an

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: [BUG ?] How to hang up the game ...
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 03:37:54 pm »
Nope. I had posted two messages on their forums but apparently they don't care.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two others bugs [Gog version 1.0.1.10 - just released] :
+ [SGS] Administration and Library : The security guard has his body, once dead, labeled as commoner.
+ [Torcht University / Strange Tremors] : I have to trigger two times the speech with the friendly faceless that warned me about the invasion :
    - First speech occured. Then i was teleported at the start of the map, but when i came back to Eidein i couldn't talk about this invasion.
    - I had to come back, the cutscene triggered again, the exact same speech occured a second time but this time without teleporting me at the start of the map. Then i could tell to Eidein about the faceless invasion.

And is it normal that i could ask for Elwood's key when speaking to him even after i had finished this quest ?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 11:41:08 am by To_an »