Author Topic: Barrel without name/label at Foundry  (Read 1509 times)

eLPuSHeR

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Barrel without name/label at Foundry
« on: April 22, 2016, 05:14:52 pm »
ALAS

This poor barrel doesn't even got a name...  :'(

Taggart

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Barrel without name/label at Foundry
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 02:11:01 am »
There are many many such "unmarked containers" in the game.

I've screen-shotted a whole lot of them (every one I've found; which is 18 so far, including in DC).

At first I considered reporting them as a bug - but after finding more and more, decided I like them as a "feature" (as a reward for the observant player, even though most of them contain "average" loot - but some do contain good loot and/or an Oddity).

So.. I've never reported them.

Only the devs could say for sure they are a bug or a feature - but I like thinking of them as a feature.

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 08:23:12 am »
There are many many such "unmarked containers" in the game.

I've screen-shotted a whole lot of them (every one I've found; which is 18 so far, including in DC).

At first I considered reporting them as a bug - but after finding more and more, decided I like them as a "feature" (as a reward for the observant player, even though most of them contain "average" loot - but some do contain good loot and/or an Oddity).

So.. I've never reported them.

Only the devs could say for sure they are a bug or a feature - but I like thinking of them as a feature.

Pretty much this. While there are a lot of unintentionally unmarked containers in the game, if you find one in a more secluded spot and it holds an oddity or something nice, then you can be pretty sure that's intended. :D Still, do report those that seem like they should be named, as some of the unintended ones could also turn out to be respawning their contents and worst of all... devour your stored loot if you leave the map! *thunder*

eLPuSHeR

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2016, 04:50:36 pm »
I knew Taggart was on the right track.