Author Topic: Whats specifically required for Faceless permission to roam DC?  (Read 3135 times)

Mordivier

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Whats specifically required for Faceless permission to roam DC?
« on: December 30, 2015, 07:53:42 am »
I registered on the forums to specifically ask this and hopefully to get an expedient response. I didn't attack any faceless. I saved the one at Core City and healed him. I let myself get mindread by the Faceless at Buzzer's shop.

I didn't attack any faceless to get there. Only thing that happened was a kamikaze bot ran over a mine chasing me into a trap door and exploded.

I went hostile on University to get tremors to start and went into West Wing to get warned by Faceless and was respectful. I didn't fire on a single faceless at the elevator. I hid and waited for elevator to show.

I really want to negotiate to save Lora Baker. That's all that I'm concerned about and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I have over 100h plays and I'm at my limit. Saving her is what I want to do.

Could someone please help me?

Mordivier

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Whats specifically required for Faceless permission to roam DC?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 08:26:58 am »
I think you also need to help the faceless group near Foundry.

I wasn't aware there was one. Could you tell me where it is?

Mordivier

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 08:41:05 am »
I think you also need to help the faceless group near Foundry.

I wasn't aware there was one. Could you tell me where it is?

I found the faceless patrol but no quest is offered from them. They tell me to be on my way and that is that.

Mordivier

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2015, 09:01:06 am »
Have you done any missions in Foundry? At some point, Chief Banner should give you a mission to figure out what the Faceless want, after which you can optionally talk to them and help them.

I just completed the mission for the Faceless. I told them where the Cube was instead...being with Cornell as I loaded up a save that was to that point.

Hopefully this will allow me to get into DC freely. I am unaware of any other things I could do to help them that would make them amiable to me.

Mordivier

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2015, 09:32:51 am »
Have you done any missions in Foundry? At some point, Chief Banner should give you a mission to figure out what the Faceless want, after which you can optionally talk to them and help them.

I just completed the mission for the Faceless. I told them where the Cube was instead...being with Cornell as I loaded up a save that was to that point.

Hopefully this will allow me to get into DC freely. I am unaware of any other things I could do to help them that would make them amiable to me.

I was able to get into see the Faceless Commander...the faction remains neutral, but I see no option to negotiate for Lora. Does this happen after I get the cube?

Mordivier

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2015, 12:07:39 am »
The faceless can return her to SGS when you leave Deep Caverns.

You said that the Faceless can send Lora back to SGS. How/when does this occur? Do I have to ask for it when I speak to the Faceless Commander at their base. Do I have to ask for it specifically in dialogue when the faceless commander confronts me at the gate after I kill Tchort

Or do I just head back to SGS and Lora is automatically returned?