Author Topic: Lower Port Craig issue  (Read 1427 times)

Arclight

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Lower Port Craig issue
« on: September 08, 2019, 09:22:54 pm »
I got to the lower level, and found this transisition zone - but, found no way to get to it. Anybody figure out how to enter?

Jubei

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Lower Port Craig issue
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 04:52:21 am »
That's the tunnel the pirates flooded when they kidnapped the professor. I know you can get in there if you prevent the professor from being kidnapped but you have to invest in pick pocketing and steal a comm device from the pirate spy and turn it into Marcus. There is a nice chuck of loot in that tunnel and 2 oddities. I believe it's possible if you join the pirates before the kidnapping occurs you might get a mission to go along as well, though I haven't confirmed that yet.

Jubei

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Lower Port Craig issue
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2019, 02:22:31 pm »
Just a update on this I know now you can stealth to that location too before the professor is kidnapped if you don't have pick pocketing as a option. I had to blow up some rocks north east of Port Craig which let me enter the pirate base through a crawl space. I zoned west to docking area then entered the building to the north, Stole a key from the lockers which opens a door with 110 lock picking check on the top floor. In that same area with the key there is a pipe you can detect if your perception is high enough. The pipe take you up to the top floor right by the door, after that you're clear to loot the lower levels with out having to kill a single pirate. However the pipe you crawl up require a 8 agility to crawl back down, I was lucky I had some cave hopper leather armor and a cave hopper steak on me.