Author Topic: [spoilers] imported savegame with certain items  (Read 873 times)

n3xuiz

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
[spoilers] imported savegame with certain items
« on: July 10, 2022, 08:41:38 am »
when expedition first came out i did a almost full playthrough. i explored all the maps until i got stuck with the graveyard and the shard. the ferryman had disappeared and so i was unable to ask him about the location of the shard meaning i'd almost certainly never find it. this bothered me greatly since this meant i could not finish the abyssal station.

so a few weeks ago i saw a underrail video on youtube and decided since there have been tons of updates and also new content i'd try a new run and finish it this time. sadly i made a grave error: i mistakenly told abram that there were dogs at the embassy. so now i'm locked out of the oculus/jack quicksilver questline and won't ever get the ethereal torch. i found the topic about editing the savegame but failed after many tries.

so now my question to you:

a) can anyone edit my save to just reset that questline so i can use my current save to get to oculus?
b) does anyone have a save with female char and the ethereal torch i can import so i won't run into this problem? all i want is to be able to finally finish the DLC, keep the acorn and kill aran for his fancy armor.. (maybe even have arans armor form the start with the right .char file)

just in case i'll attach the global.dat of my save with the broken questline..
« Last Edit: July 10, 2022, 08:46:45 am by n3xuiz »

daruma

• Noob
    • View Profile
Re: [spoilers] imported savegame with certain items
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2022, 10:08:51 pm »
This is a common problem for a lot of people, check this thread for help with exactly that: https://stygiansoftware.com/forums/index.php?topic=1700.0