Author Topic: not-so-invincible bloodpsican  (Read 795 times)

Hooch_Sauce

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
not-so-invincible bloodpsican
« on: April 24, 2023, 11:49:36 am »
This build ( https://underrail.info/build/?HggDAwkDDgYAAAAAAAAAUgB8AHNuD1BVwqBGwqDCoCgAT2JQK8K_LD0qZV9VwoQIwojChyFmwrjCt8K8w5zDlsKewp3CrsOZbOKitQLipbIC4qyDAuKwuAXisLkE378) + depot A = jesus christ. Not really sure where to progress. Just barely over level 7 having exhausted almost all the ways I would level up at this point (Can't take the plasma sentry in elwood's house; I mean maybe I could sit behind the door and throw a ton of emps; can't take warthogs yet so thats a ton of oddities and areas- not that the area part matters because I couldn't take the bettles in the next area anyway). Before I resort to bear trap spam I just wonder: how to beat depot A if you lack literally every single recommended item/stat (no stealth, not enough STR to open vents, no lockpick, not enough hacking to disable turrets thanks to how pinched my stats are)

Kekus Maximus

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: not-so-invincible bloodpsican
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2023, 10:08:25 pm »
You are clearly doing something wrong. You don't have to break plasma sentry, just EMP it once and take the disk from a chest, then run, use adrenaline if you need it. Biocorp robots can't open doors. Zero points in stealth? Craft stealth items. If you have at least 4 STR, you can buff it to 8 with junkyard surprise and adrenaline; should be enough to open vents.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2023, 10:10:40 pm by Kekus Maximus »

Hooch_Sauce

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: not-so-invincible bloodpsican
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2023, 02:52:40 pm »
yeah i figured it out, i was skill issue. This post was made with salt, let it stand as a icon of my failure and a warning to those who may come after me.