Underrail > Bugs

Small graphical glitch with large gates

<< < (2/2)

Crowley:
The large gate on the top level of the GMS compound is also an offender.

Crowley:
This isn't to do with gates, but I thought I would post it here since it seems to be a similar graphical issue. On the screen in the Drop Zone that has the entrance to the Gauntlet, I noticed this odd thing shown in the attached screenshot.

PhrygianDominant:
It's a similar thing, yes. Fixed the floating bowl and the gate before that. Thanks.

I might not reply to all of your posts in this thread from now on but know that we'll be fixing these bugs/glitches. Cheers!

Crowley:
All righty. I noticed these bowls in two other spots thus far: One in the small Ironhead camp in Lower Underrail Caves two screens east from Terry Baker's corpse, and another one in the main Ironhead base in the same screen as Balor. Screenshots attached.

Styg:

--- Quote from: Crowley on October 30, 2017, 09:56:42 pm ---All righty. I noticed these bowls in two other spots thus far: One in the small Ironhead camp in Lower Underrail Caves two screens east from Terry Baker's corpse, and another one in the main Ironhead base in the same screen as Balor. Screenshots attached.

--- End quote ---

Fixed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version