Author Topic: QUEST BUG : Gorsky -> Repair tunnelerXbug-> Attack on Black CrawlersX Bug  (Read 3171 times)

segoves

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Hello friends, i find out quite dangerous bug for game progress.  Gorsky sent me to capture the tuneler. After fight against gank i tried to repair  the tuneler. I wasnt successful but when i returned to Gorsky. I have choose in chat menu said  him that I repaired the tuneler, after that continue next mission "attack on Black Crawlers.

When we defeated the Black Crawlers. There was Mykola. When i spoke with him i has a choice said him about Break tuneler and and bring him to the place where the tuneler was. But if you do that, you cant never return tu Gorsky because main gate is closed(it can be open only inside, and you after speak with Mykola will be teleported on origin location of the tuneler, you have to open the door before speak with him or dont speak with him about fixing tuneler!! :D)

I hope you understand what i want to say, sorry my bad english.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 09:04:40 am by segoves »

segoves

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: QUEST BUG : Gorsky -> Repair tunnelerXbug-> Attack on Black CrawlersX Bug
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 07:25:55 am »
oh, nextime i will be more attentive, then i will found a topic  :o

ankheg

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
I've run into the same issue recently (v. 0.1.12.2). I killed the tunneler gang and returned to Gorsky without any attemps to repair the machine. Though during the dialog with Gorsky there was an option "I repaired it by myself". It passed ok and I could continue the quest. I didn't notice Mykola ever had dialog lines corresponding to this quest.

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
The issue has been fixed, it's just that we haven't released the patch containing the fix yet. We're working on new content so it might take a while.

Didier

• Noob
    • View Profile
Re: QUEST BUG : Gorsky -> Repair tunnelerXbug-> Attack on Black CrawlersX Bug
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2014, 08:49:07 am »
Hi

On november 23, the Gorsky -> Repair tunnelerXbug-> Attack on Black CrawlersX Bug is not fixed. I ran in the same problem, and no work around.

And, as the letter to recognize for verification is so ugly, I'll stop posting anything.