Author Topic: Tchort quest, stuck  (Read 1807 times)

Greep

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Tchort quest, stuck
« on: April 01, 2015, 10:18:35 am »
So, I managed to get stuck on the very first quest in the new update -.-  I just can't find this figurine... I went west to the lunatics, they open fired and.. that's it.  Went to both floors, one of the guys was a named npc called vanga but no figurine, and no key to the room in the northwest of the area.

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Tchort quest, stuck
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 10:23:27 am »
Spoilers(obviously):

The figurine should be on the table next to where Vanga and one other Lunatic are standing, in the northeast part of the upper floor.

Greep

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 10:31:35 am »
Oh my god that thing is tiny -.- found it.

VaeliusNoctu

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2015, 09:57:14 am »
Hello i was at the Point where i go to the church and listen the long bla bla from that Tschort Missionar after that he says go and join us. Now i reach the University and Stand bevore that Wall with the Great eye. There was some NPCs: Daphne, What, Cale etc... But i cant go inside something or talk with anyone.

In the Main Storyline i was at the Point where i must found Cornell. Maybe i must done that bevore? If yes then the Plot explains that very Bad. I get this Idea from the Wikki Questline, but ingame you stand bevore that Wall and thought "whats wrong now?!?"