Author Topic: Viability of low grade Shield emitters?  (Read 1722 times)

UnLimiTeD

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Viability of low grade Shield emitters?
« on: July 08, 2014, 04:24:51 pm »
So, just asking 'round if anyone here had experience with using a low grade shield emitter with otherwise very high quality components?

I took a look at the current upgrades, and while the high efficiency converter and Capacitor seem very useful, the amplifier is really just a sidegrade, and I figured, I'd love one that does the opposite.
Then I thought about it, and that may be very doable with a Q 80+ Plasma core and a mid frequency emitter of below 40.
Also, the Electromagnetic deflector says it's used for energy shields, but I guess not. Is there, or does anyone know if there will be, a recipe that makes use of it? Sides the stealth, I mean?
I'd love a deflection shield in the future that somehow makes you harder to hit, or scatters blocked hits to your surroundings.  ;D
First person to give Styg Karma.

I hereby declare that I love the oddity system and am in favour of shop and carry limits.

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Viability of low grade Shield emitters?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 03:10:21 pm »
Electromagnetic deflector description was written long before Energy Shield crafting were implemented so I totally forgot I wanted to use it there. :) Anyway, fixed the description for the next update.