Author Topic: Junkyard Hostile.  (Read 1604 times)

ottandrewb

• Noob
    • View Profile
Junkyard Hostile.
« on: July 22, 2014, 05:28:59 pm »
Hey, unsure if this is a bug so I was hesitant to post it in the bugs section. After playing the game for 18 hours and spend a lot of time exploring the area around Rail Crossing and the Forge I have returned to Junkyard to find everyone is immediately hostile as soon as I step off the boat from SGS and I can think of no reason why they would be. Can anyone shed any light on this?

UnLimiTeD

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Junkyard Hostile.
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 06:33:20 pm »
Nothing that I can remember that should make that happen.
Options are you left a trap somewhere and someone walked over it, or you killed someone rightfully or erroneously aligned with one of the factions.
First person to give Styg Karma.

I hereby declare that I love the oddity system and am in favour of shop and carry limits.

ottandrewb

• Noob
    • View Profile
Re: Junkyard Hostile.
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 09:37:29 pm »
I'm shot at by both the Protectorate and the Black Eels as soon as I land. I have never used traps and the last time I was in Junkyard I left with no hostility. Well if there is anything I can submit or post to help work out why it's happened I gladly will, as it stands I'll probably just go back and kill everyone once I've completed the last of the other quests. Just sucks to not have access to the shops.

Cheers for the replies.