Author Topic: Ugh... What did I do wrong? Protectorate attacking me at the Apogee offices...  (Read 1854 times)

HulkOSaurus

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Hi,

How's it going?

So I haven't been a saint by any stretch of the imagination. I picked up the Protectorate questline mainly to get paid and earn some XP. A small side note to the devs--there wasn't any option for my char to say that he doesn't mind dirty work so long as he gets paid.. you know, hardcore merc.

Anyways.

I did the entire Abram thing at Junkayrd--infiltrating the embasy, saving the prisoner, ect.,ect. I killed only one soldier in the prison doing so, and then specifically checked whether the Protectorate would be aggressive towards me, and they weren't. After that I did the Gorsky run at the warehouse in Core City, and again, specifically checked whether the Protectorate would be aggressive towards me, yet they weren't. The Ambassador even told me to go to Fort Apogee after saving the train. I go there, I get hired, I go to Epione(if memory serves) Lab, I finish the work there and then I get back to Apogee. I enter and its ok. I go to the offices to speak with the boss, and suddenly, everybody there are aggressive towards me. So, I haven't been a saint by any stretch, but the way that this is happening is quite puzzling... What am I missing here?

Tygrende

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
A small side note to the devs--there wasn't any option for my char to say that he doesn't mind dirty work so long as he gets paid.
When Colonel Cathcart asks why you decided to join the Protecorate, you can say it's because of the money, safety and other benefits such a powerful organization can give to you.

I go to the offices to speak with the boss, and suddenly, everybody there are aggressive towards me. So, I haven't been a saint by any stretch, but the way that this is happening is quite puzzling... What am I missing here?
Did you remember to unequip all your weapons and utilities?

HulkOSaurus

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
:D

I'm so bad at this, I swear. Of course it's the bloody weapons. Thanks for reminding me.

A small side note to the devs--there wasn't any option for my char to say that he doesn't mind dirty work so long as he gets paid.
When Colonel Cathcart asks why you decided to join the Protecorate, you can say it's because of the money, safety and other benefits such a powerful organization can give to you.

Yeah, that sounds like pushing a desk. Maybe it's just me, but neither of the options were appealing. Not a biggie, regardless.