Author Topic: [Spoilers] Where to find the super health hypo ???  (Read 1419 times)

Lyca0n

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
[Spoilers] Where to find the super health hypo ???
« on: August 20, 2019, 03:12:58 pm »
Yo I'll delete this after and update the wiki but is there a means of obtaining the super health hypo recipe in expedition dlc outside of the Temple of tchort west wing during infiltration.

As I missed it on my bio warfare character (who should probably be executed for war crimes might I add) on my first play through as I didn't know it was there and its sort of annoying me, if it's not possible then anyone know how I can spawn it as there isn't really a alternative route into the location of this item.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 03:19:53 pm by Lyca0n »
"To him who looks upon the world rationally, the world in its turn presents a rational aspect"-Hegel

Riggs

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: [Spoilers] Where to find the super health hypo ???
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2019, 04:09:22 pm »
I literally just bought the recipe from Blaine's "special" stock on a level 8 character so I can confirm that it can be acquired that way.

Doxy

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2019, 04:50:15 pm »
I literally just bought the recipe from Blaine's "special" stock on a level 8 character so I can confirm that it can be acquired that way.
Same, just bought it from Blaine

Azura_04

• Scavenger
  • Some girl from SGS.
    • View Profile
    • My primary forum account. (German, no advertising.)
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2019, 08:07:21 pm »
I stole it from the arena surgeon. (Not the gladiator.)
You can contact me on Discord if you want.
•♬•♫•Azura•♫•♬•#9900

Lyca0n

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2019, 09:44:16 pm »
Cool trying those out then going to update the wiki, thanks lads  :),

Edit:Filbert the surgeon in the arena doesn't have the recipe after pick pocketing it and didn't find it on blaine .....Meaning it may be a randomized slightly when it comes to vendors........FUUUUUUCK

Double edit: After force refreshing two dozen times it showed up on blaine for some reason meaning it definitely is randomised drop so no point in changing it :P
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 10:04:07 pm by Lyca0n »
"To him who looks upon the world rationally, the world in its turn presents a rational aspect"-Hegel