Author Topic: Zone transition error at luper shoemaker random event  (Read 996 times)

Rubberbandman

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Zone transition error at luper shoemaker random event
« on: March 15, 2022, 06:51:46 pm »
Every time i try to exit luper hideout i get zone transition error/failure to load save. Tried restarting/disabling autosaves/reinstalling game/playing from a different computer, nothing seems to work. Error log says "Failed to located entrance waypoint 'randomEvent_lux_lep_exit'"

I really want these shoes(

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Zone transition error at luper shoemaker random event
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2022, 01:21:49 pm »
I fixed a related issue a few days ago (will be out with the next patch). In my version things are working properly now, so I'll nudge Styg toward releasing the patch soon, and we'll see if the problem persists. Just keep a save from before entering the hole.

And sorry for the inconvenience. Those are some snazzy shoes indeed.

Rubberbandman

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2022, 10:17:24 pm »
I fixed a related issue a few days ago (will be out with the next patch). In my version things are working properly now, so I'll nudge Styg toward releasing the patch soon, and we'll see if the problem persists. Just keep a save from before entering the hole.

And sorry for the inconvenience. Those are some snazzy shoes indeed.

Unfortunately, even after patch i still cant't leave this cave without zone transition error. Same error message as before. I'll attach my save file made just before entering (if it helps) Maybe it is somehow possible to teleport my character to some safe zone?

Save: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xOJxnGK9E18HPbMpoUaySWX2d-IN0jkA/view?usp=sharing

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2022, 12:59:27 pm »
For some reason the exit waypoint does not exist in your game. I couldn't figure out why that's the case (it's unrelated to the fix we released in the last patch), but I've tweaked your save so that the ladders lead to some other safe waypoint in the zone where the hole is. Will seem strange, but at least you'll be able to get out. :)

Try this and let me know if it works -> https://www.dropbox.com/s/p7rxn85jyty1t6l/shoesFix.rar?dl=0

Rubberbandman

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2022, 03:22:51 pm »
It works! IT WORKS! YES! THANK YOU SO MUCH! i love you man, that's so great

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2022, 05:34:09 pm »