Underrail > Suggestions

Some suggestions

(1/1)

Siegesubmarine:
More opponents with shotguns: I have seen opponents with spears or swords (even outside the Black Sea) but shotguns wielding characters are very rare. 

I think dogs in Junkyard and Al Fabet in Core City could be tweaked: they wander too much and tend to block some narrow passages. Worse, when that happen they stay still for a time (once nearly a minute), blocking the way.

In some place, like a certain fetid place, you cannot loot the corpse of some enemies: they are in water and you can’t reach them. Maybe extending the range of looting or modifying the enemies IA (for attacking closer to shore) can end this inconvenience.

Koveras:

--- Quote ---In some place, like a certain fetid place, you cannot loot the corpse of some enemies: they are in water and you can’t reach them. Maybe extending the range of looting or modifying the enemies IA (for attacking closer to shore) can end this inconvenience.
--- End quote ---

This! Or maybe make the corpses disapear after a while if they are not lootable anyway. I'm a compulsive looter and seeing these unreachable corpses piling up kills me inside :/ (and kills my cpu too after a certain amount)

cypherusuh:

--- Quote from: Koveras on February 12, 2021, 07:13:27 pm ---
--- Quote ---In some place, like a certain fetid place, you cannot loot the corpse of some enemies: they are in water and you can’t reach them. Maybe extending the range of looting or modifying the enemies IA (for attacking closer to shore) can end this inconvenience.
--- End quote ---

This! Or maybe make the corpses disapear after a while if they are not lootable anyway. I'm a compulsive looter and seeing these unreachable corpses piling up kills me inside :/ (and kills my cpu too after a certain amount)

--- End quote ---

While at it, fix the bug where you can't loot something if someone is standing on top of it

harperfan7:
I agree shotgun enemies could be more common (I have seen some, but I think mostly in random encounters or the new random dungeons), given that you find shotguns a lot already. 

As for the dogs, if you just click on them they'll move.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version