Author Topic: You overheard something and other spy things  (Read 900 times)

Scrounger

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
You overheard something and other spy things
« on: October 18, 2020, 02:10:28 pm »
I had some small thought.
Stealth is a cool skill, sometimes I'm using it, sometimes not as we can be relatively close to the bandits and certain enemies.
 I wondered how it would be cool and atmospheric if some groups could have a "talk" or "chat" about something while you are lurking in the shadows...
Some external example would be a thief series where guards are having a scripted talk while you are sneaking somewhere near them.
One more example, this time in underrail (like potential addition): some Ironhead bandits are having a talk around burning barrel in the warehouses, with speach bubbles etc.

In any case, this could be interesting feature in the new underrail (and underrails of the future I hope) as it could be used as information about your situation, quest, surroundings as you overheard some guards. It could also be randomized- between some groups at the same base or location.
Also it's cool if it could be used as a PER check if you hear a heated argument behind some door as a part of some quest for example!
Cheers! :)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 02:12:08 pm by Scrounger »
"Do you want to spin my mushrooms indefinitely?"