Underrail > Bugs

combat hangup after killing enemy

<< < (3/4) > >>

hayaku:
So far I have replicated the bug about 5 times in a row... always following the same sequence.

Worst part is... I am not even intending to replicate it!!! I am just fighting a really hard battle and it keeps playing out the exact same way D:

Omega basement... 3 thugs in the bar with the 3 civilians...

Every time I kill the one with the SMG (not the leader, the one standing in the top right) using ice bolt to end the battle it crashes.
When I kill him other ways or in another order it seems fine.

hayaku:
Ok.... forget that...

I've played it out other ways. It seems no matter who I kill or in what order, even ending combat and restarting it... if the person who I kill has at some point been under the "fear" spell it crashes the game when they finally die.

Makes no difference if they have recovered or not... killing them crashes the game.

Tried it several times now in different combinations

hayaku:
Ok sorry to be a pain - nothing at all to do with fear

The last one to die crashes it. I've killed them all in different orders using different combinations of magic and unarmed combat at that seems to be the only common factor.

At this point... its game breaking. I don't know what to do  :-[

MrBurnside:
I'm stuck with a similar problem.  Any enemy I kill, across any number (well... a dozen anyway) of loading screens, causes the game to hang.  I hadn't updated in a while and was playing in 1.0.1.8 (gog) but the bug persists after updating.  Any advice?

wesleyclark:
I am also having this issue.  All combat will result in the hourglass spinning after killing an enemy.  Currently stuck in the first quest (killing the rathound to retake the outposts and get the tissue sample) as killing the first rathound will not end the combat.

Core i7-6820 @ 2.7 Ghz
16GB ram
GeForce GTX 980M
Win10 64bit

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version