Author Topic: Weird interraction between Heaviweight and Critical Power  (Read 1383 times)

MirddinEmris

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Weird interraction between Heaviweight and Critical Power
« on: May 04, 2019, 05:32:30 pm »
After some testing i noticed strange behaviour - if i take Critical Power before taking Heavyweight (say CT at level 16 and Hw at level 18), bonus from CT does not apply to critical damage bonus from Hw, but if i take it later (for example Hw at level 18 and CT at level 20) then it works properly.

I think that application of bonus from Critical Power shouldn't depend on what level i took it.

`louse`

Re: Weird interraction between Heaviweight and Critical Power
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2019, 08:21:09 pm »
In the first case, you took first Critical Power and then Heavyweight.
In the second case, first - Heavyweight and then the multiplier. Maybe the problem is this, not the level, check...

MirddinEmris

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2019, 01:43:21 pm »
In the second case, first - Heavyweight and then the multiplier. Maybe the problem is this, not the level, check...

That's what i wrote. The order of taking those feats shouldn't affect how the interract with each other. Levels are just an example. I mean "for example" part shoud've been enough to get that, but i guess some pepople do need thing to be spelled out for them.

`louse`

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2019, 06:07:12 pm »

That's what i wrote. The order of taking those feats shouldn't affect how the interract with each other. Levels are just an example. I mean "for example" part shoud've been enough to get that, but i guess some pepople do need thing to be spelled out for them.
I just assumed based on what you wrote.

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2019, 10:22:52 am »
Fixed for the next update. HW will now be applied first in all cases.