Author Topic: Drag 'n' Drop hostile?  (Read 1226 times)

destroyor

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
Drag 'n' Drop hostile?
« on: August 05, 2020, 07:07:15 pm »
I didn't fight/trap the usual hostility triggers but I did pickpocket everyone without being detected and looked inside the coat hanger/container without taking anything. Drag 'n' Drop at the time did not turn hostile.

When I visit Drag 'n' Drop at a later time every npc is hostile - wondering if this is intentional or not.

Hammer Wizard

• Oculite
  • Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Drag 'n' Drop hostile?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2020, 05:49:36 pm »
I had this same problem too. First time ever exploring the updated waterways, didn't even know the location of the bar. I stumbled upon it, and got greeted by Terry's shotgun.
I cant provide the file as I lost my character, however I see many players having the same issue, if it matters I'm going to further explain:
Was level 28 on Classic, started Black Sea with Aegis.
Sided with the Protectorade, completed Gorsky's Port Zenith peacefully, in good terms with the waterways outposts Protectorade.
Did Otto's quest, in good terms with Core City.
Entered the building next to Your House and completed the quest.

However, my run was subject of many three, so something could have happened here.
Currently doing another run, if I get a hostile Drag 'n' Drop again, I will post file
*Snort*

harperfan7

• Oculite
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2020, 04:01:53 pm »
I encountered it in the same map as the tin can outpost west of the rig, and while I could talk to the bouncer and get in peacefully, it was full of protectorate personnel and the entire room turned red instantly (as did the guys outside when I left).  I had wiped zenith earlier.  Ive heard from others that in other locations it doesnt have protectorate personnel, so I'll just have to reload and visit it somewhere else.
*eurobeat intensifies*

destroyor

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2020, 06:59:29 pm »
Can we get a dev to weight in on this? This is actually a pretty big deal due to the incredible nature of all-in.

Yogimanz

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2020, 09:41:49 am »
Fixed for the next update. The issue stems from the faction relations between the people who run Drag 'n' Drop and without spoilers, some members of few factions that could appear inside when certain conditions are met. Declaring war on one of those factions outside of Drag 'n' Drop, caused the hostilities to be spread to the Drag 'n' Drop faction since they were previously set up as allies. This has been fixed and players will no longer be hostile with Drag 'n' Drop faction when they first arrive to the platform (no matter what they do in the rest of the world). Unfortunately, current players who have entered hostility with Drag 'n' Drop faction due to this unintentional behaviour will still remain hostile.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 09:54:13 am by Yogimanz »